• Interior non-structural studs are cut easily with metal snips (aviator snips). They do not require the use of a circular saw.
• Metal studs simply twist into place and attach with screws. Mistakes can be corrected by reversing the screw gun.
• Steel studs are up to 50% lighter than wood.
• Pre-punched knock-outs eliminate drilling for electrical and plumbing lines.
• Special order cut-to-length material eliminates field cutting and waste.
Steel edges can be sharp, so please be careful. Always follow good safety practices including wearing work gloves and safety glasses. Consult with material supplier on code requirements.