BAILEY® RedHeader PRO™ cuts your labour time in half
Building professionals require a solution that eliminates the labour intensive and expensive field assembly of rough opening components using standard wall framing members.
The new BAILEY® RedHeader PRO™ cuts on-site labour by up to 50% by reducing the number of wall framing components required to frame windows and doors. The superior strength to weight ratio of the new system means higher performance with fewer components. The BAILEY® RedHeader PRO™ one-piece header and jamb replaces conventional boxed headers and built-up jambs which require multiple studs, tracks and screws.
BAILEY® RedHeader PRO™ Rough Opening System consists of three components:
• Jamb stud
• Header bracket
• Exterior curtain wall headers and jambs
• Interior non-load bearing headers and jambs
• Fasten the RedHeader PRO™ header bracket to the jamb stud at header location with 4 screws using the pre-punched screw holes
• Slide the header into the header bracket and fasten it to the bracket with 4 screws
• For more information please see installation video below