Joist End- Angle Clip
Bailey Joist End-Angle Clips are designed to connect floor joists to the rim joist at the perimeter of the floor, to headers at floor openings, and flush to beams. Available stocked for 8", 10", 12" and 14" joists.
These clips can also be used to:
• Connect lintels to king studs at openings in load-bearing walls.
• Attach solid blocking to adjacent joists for bridging.
• Connect miscellaneous framing components.
• Act as a bridging clip for 8", 10", 12" and 14" studs.
• These clips are designed to fit inside the joist and allow ¼" clearance at both ends.
• The leg length will not interfere with the flange of the joist.
• An edge distance of more than ½" to the screw hole is maintained.
• The holes are located to provide easy access for the installation of the screws.
• Adequate numbers of holes are provided.
• Pre-punched holes provided for #10 screws.